Message From the Provost: Onsite Class Delivery Winter Quarter (January – March)
Dear City University Students:
As we have been since last spring, we continue to pay close attention to guidelines from government and health officials about exactly when we can return to campus and what guidelines we must follow when we do. While certain areas are beginning to reopen more widely, it is still unclear when a full return to campus for students and classes is likely. We believe it is in the best interest of our students, faculty, and staff to plan to offer all courses normally schedule as in-class or mixed mode via synchronous video throughout winter quarter as we have done for the last several quarters.
We will be offering select face-to-face classes for international students, however. We are committed to supporting our international students in maintaining their studies, and as we are doing this fall, we will provide face-to-face instruction to maintain international students’ visa status. We have plans in place to be able to do so safely and ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
If more clear guidance suggests we are able to safely return to campus at some point in winter, we will announce a comprehensive plan to begin doing so. Until then, stay well, stay engaged,
Provost Dr. Scott Carnz
CityU has implemented a new level of account security by requiring all students and faculty to use Multi-Factor Authentication and Self-Service Password Reset. If you did not set up your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) prior to July 15th you must do so now in order to log into any CityU system. Click here for directions.
Check out what's happening around the University....
- CityU Healthcare Program Ranked as Top Online Bachelor’s Degree October 12, 2020
- Accounting Supervisor Changes His Career and His Future with a Project Management Graduate Certificate September 28, 2020
- Shara Gordon: CityU-JBLM Class of 2020 Graduate September 22, 2020
- From Music to IT: One Student’s Story to Finding the Best Career Path September 15, 2020
- Educating Future Leaders: A First Generation Student’s Journey at CityU July 27, 2020