Winter Quarter New Student Orientation
Are you a new student this Winter Quarter? Join us for a webinar designed to orient you to the my.cityu.edu portal, student service center, the library, blackboard, and other general services.
The webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you by clicking on the link below. Once registered, the system will send you a login link for the day of the webinar.
- Wednesday, December 11th, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, December 19th, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PDT
- Saturday, January 4th, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PDT
Dell Computer Black Friday Offer for Students
Student and Faculty Center Maintenance Weekend November 23 and 24
City University of Seattle’s administrative applications for Student, HR, Payroll and Finance will be unavailable part of this weekend for maintenance. This is a planned monthly maintenance that ensures the stability and availability of our administrative PeopleSoft systems. These systems will be offline beginning Saturday November 23rd at 4:00 p.m. PT. Maintenance will be completed no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, November 24th. This outage will affect students’ ability to register for classes and access their records through the Student Center. Teaching faculty will not have access to the Faculty Center for attendance and grading.
Blackboard, email and library services will remain available.
Attention U.S. Students: Purchasing Course Resources
Effective Fall quarter, students in the U.S. may use a vendor of their own choosing to purchase the resources listed on their Course Resource Guides, accessible by clicking the Find Your Textbook button on the library homepage or the Course Overviews and Resources link on the my.cityu.edu portal.
Required and recommended online resources that are available to students at no cost are listed on Course Resource Guides (available 24/7) or in Blackboard courses (available 3 days prior to the start of class).
The move away from a dedicated online bookstore is a direct result of the evolving textbook marketplace and buying patterns of CityU students.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out what's happening around the University....
- City University of Seattle Partners with American Bankers Association to Offer Accelerated Business Degree Pathways to Banking Employees Nationwide October 29, 2019
- CityU Alumnus uses his MBA to create the Peace Bus October 24, 2019
- PSY 300: Gaining Psychology Experience Internationally September 24, 2019
- Perfect Timing is Worth the Wait: K-Pop Music Celebrity Chase Malone Visits City University of Seattle September 12, 2019
- Distraction-free: How Minimalism can Aid in Classroom Management September 10, 2019