U.S. Bookstore Updates
Effective summer quarter (July 1, 2019), online bookstore will list only those course resources adopted in print format. Required online resources that are available to students at no cost are listed on Course Resource Guides (available 24/7) or in Blackboard courses (available 3 days prior to the start of class).
CityU’s online bookstore is also discontinuing the option for students to bill their textbooks to the university while they wait for third party funding, for example financial aid.
These changes are a direct result of the evolving textbook marketplace that offers students options to purchase course resources from a wide range of online vendors.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Student/Faculty Center Maintenance Sat., June 22nd 4 p.m. to Sun., June 23rd 2 p.m. PST
The Student Center will be unavailable part of this weekend for maintenance. This is a planned monthly maintenance that ensures the stability and availability of our administrative PeopleSoft systems. These systems will be offline beginning Saturday June 22nd at 4:00 p.m. PDT. Maintenance will be completed no later than 2:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 23rd. This outage will affect students’ ability to register for classes and access their records through the Student Center. Teaching faculty will not have access to the Faculty Center for attendance and grading.
Blackboard, email and library services will remain available.
Summer Quarter New Student General Orientation
- Thursday, June 20th at 6:00 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, June 26th at 7:00 p.m. PST
- Saturday, July 6th at 10:00 a.m. PST
Check out what's happening around the University....
- CityU Night at the Mariners June 25, 2019
- CityU’s Student Mobility Program and the possibilities to explore June 18, 2019
- CityU Grad Follows Her Dreams – All the Way to the Classroom June 12, 2019
- CityU graduate is using her degree to make her dreams a reality June 12, 2019
- Meet Our New Program Director! June 10, 2019