September 17th is Constitution Day
In 1956, Congress established Constitution Week beginning each year on September 17th – the date in 1787 when delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia signed the Constitution. In 2005, Congress designated September 17th as Constitution Day to promote a better understanding of the Constitution and the governing principles of our nation. To learn more click here.
Attention U.S. Students: Purchasing Course Resources
Effective Fall quarter, students in the U.S. may use a vendor of their own choosing to purchase the resources listed on their Course Resource Guides, accessible by clicking the Find Your Textbook button on the library homepage or the Course Overviews and Resources link on the my.cityu.edu portal.
Required and recommended online resources that are available to students at no cost are listed on Course Resource Guides (available 24/7) or in Blackboard courses (available 3 days prior to the start of class).
The move away from a dedicated online bookstore is a direct result of the evolving textbook marketplace and buying patterns of CityU students.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Quarter New Student General Orientation
- Tuesday, September 17th at 6:00 p.m. PST
- Wednesday, September 25th at 7:00 p.m. PST
- Saturday, October 5th at 10:00 a.m. PST
Check out what's happening around the University....
- MBA in Accounting: One student’s journey to becoming a CPA August 2, 2019
- Summer in Prague: CityU’s Program Coordinators Experience July 30, 2019
- To Persuade Others, Communicate Through Effect July 29, 2019
- CityU’s Night at the Sounders July 3, 2019
- City University of Seattle designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE). July 2, 2019