Winter Quarter New Student Orientation
Are you a new student this Winter Quarter? Join us for a webinar designed to orient you to the my.cityu.edu portal, student service center, the library, blackboard, and other general services.
The webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you by clicking on the link below. Once registered, the system will send you a login link for the day of the webinar.
- Wednesday, December 11th, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. PDT
- Thursday, December 19th, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. PDT
- Saturday, January 4th, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PDT
Dell Computer Black Friday Offer for Students
Attention U.S. Students: Purchasing Course Resources
Effective Fall quarter, students in the U.S. may use a vendor of their own choosing to purchase the resources listed on their Course Resource Guides, accessible by clicking the Find Your Textbook button on the library homepage or the Course Overviews and Resources link on the my.cityu.edu portal.
Required and recommended online resources that are available to students at no cost are listed on Course Resource Guides (available 24/7) or in Blackboard courses (available 3 days prior to the start of class).
The move away from a dedicated online bookstore is a direct result of the evolving textbook marketplace and buying patterns of CityU students.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out what's happening around the University....
- What Can You Do with An Information Technology Degree? November 22, 2019
- Information Security Vs Cybersecurity: What’s the Difference? November 22, 2019
- Cybersecurity vs. Computer Science: What is the Difference? November 22, 2019
- City University of Seattle Partners with American Bankers Association to Offer Accelerated Business Degree Pathways to Banking Employees Nationwide October 29, 2019
- CityU Alumnus uses his MBA to create the Peace Bus October 24, 2019