The AS in Business Program will prepare students in the areas of:
- Professional Competency and Identity: Demonstrate competency in basic accounting, marketing, economics, and operations.
- Use statistics and algebra in a variety of business applications.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Describe the use of technology in business.
- Deliver competent presentations and draft effective written work for diverse audiences.
- Lifelong Learning: Access and evaluate relevant information to guide business decisions.
- Diverse and Global Perspectives: Develop business strategies.