The BA in Management will prepare students in the areas of:
- Professional Competency and Professional Identity: Apply leadership theories to the work environment; gain a broad foundational knowledge of the many facets of management, including marketing, human resources, and project management;
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Thinking and Commitment to Ethical Practice and Service Skills: Critically analyze a variety of business problems and create effective, ethical solutions;
- Diverse and Global Perspectives: Participate in productive and diverse teams;
- Lifelong Learning: Find, evaluate and use information to support professional development.