The BS in Applied Computing program will prepare students to:
- Apply a broad base of technical concepts and practices in core technologies and a deep understanding in key topics to solve technical challenges.
- Apply current technologies, skills, best practices and standards to developing, integrating and managing information technology and processes in support of business needs.
- Communicate orally and in writing, to a wide range of audiences.
- Contribute as a team member and leader integrating professional, ethical, legal, security and social responsibilities in a global environment.
- Engage in continuing professional development in support of a career in technology or related field.
- Identify and accommodate user needs in the design, selection, creation and administration of technology solutions, including interface, access and usability aspects.
- Prepare solutions and develop project plans which account for the local and global impact on individuals, organizations and society.