The BS in Business Administration will prepare students in the areas of:
- Professional Competency and Identity: Demonstrate proficiency in primary and secondary business activities.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Leverage technology for competitive advantage.
- Deliver powerful presentations and effective business writing for diverse audiences.
- Contribute to a successful team by incorporating leadership, conflict resolution, and collaboration skills.
- Critical Thinking: Propose strategies to succeed in global business and recommend improvements that align with the company’s goals and culture.
- Ethical Practice and Lifelong Learning: Access and evaluate relevant information to guide business decisions.
- Apply ethical principles when conducting and evaluating business.
- Diverse and Global Perspectives: Analyze and apply sustainable business practices.