Students in the BS in Criminal Justice Program will be able to:
- Analyze ethical issues of leadership, administration, investigation, and prosecution.
- Empirically analyze theories and policies associated with criminal/unwanted behaviour and/or approaches to reducing unwanted behaviors in both public and private sector settings.
- Evaluate contemporary issues in justice administration through evidence-based methods.
- Evaluate contemporary issues of domestic, international, and/or translational crime or justice and the administration thereof.
- Examine the administration, leadership, and management of effective organizations using a systems approach.
- Participate productively in the field.