The BS Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Program will prepare students to:
- Analyze ethical issues of cybercrime and governance and participate productively in the field.
- Empirically analyze theories and policies associated with cybercrime, digital technologies, and data systems.
- Evaluate contemporary issues in cyber-security including cyberwar and espionage.
- Evaluate contemporary issues of public and corporate cyber governance, prevention, and risk analysis.
- Examine management and leadership principles applicable to the administration of effective organizations.
- Examine the administration and management of how effective organizations incorporate data systems and technologies into their operations.