The DBA Program will prepare students in the areas of:
CityU’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is designed for professionals to develop advanced skills in organization interventional thinking, agile business practices, leadership, and critical thinking, while developing business knowledge in the area of their choice.
The DBA will prepare students to:
- business-related information and assess the current state of an organization;
- effective business strategies that guide organizations to change and adapt to future challenges;
- complex organizations and how they can appropriately serve their stakeholders;
- the social and economic value of responsible business strategies as an ethical business leaders of the future;
- project-oriented approaches to lead organizations with innovation and vision;
- data-driven business analyses and interventions founded in accepted research methodologies to improve operational performance; and
- and conduct significant and unique research projects that contribute to the knowledge of the business administration field.