Apply Now for Financial Aid
You must reapply with a new FAFSA every academic year. Summer quarter is the first quarter of every new academic year at CityU.
Students are accepted into CityU programs throughout the year. You don’t need to wait to be admitted to file your FAFSA. Please note the following:
- FAFSA’s completed October 1 through May 1 of the prior award year will not be reviewed until May.
- We are unable to disburse financial aid funds to your tuition account until an award notice has been completed through the Student Service Center located on your Student Dashboard. If loans are accepted, a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling must also be completed through https://StudentAid.gov
- Financial aid funds are disbursed to student’s tuition accounts and are posted by the Business Office. Available financial aid funds are disbursed only once per week, on Tuesdays. Any credit balance funds after tuition and fees are paid are made available the following week.
*Processing time is dependent upon whether or not additional documentation has been requested, and processing times may be extended during heavy processing times (May – July).
All CityU students can learn about financial education through http://www.360financialliteracy.org/
Contact staff in our office with any questions.
- FA Form - How to Submit Documents [pdf]
- FA Form 2020-2021 Data Sheet Parent PLUS Loan [pdf]
- FA Form 2020-2021 Parent Signature Form [pdf]
- FA Form 2020-2021 TPD Discharge Clearance [pdf]
- FA Form 2020-2021 Form TPD Student Acknowledgement [pdf]
- FA Form 2020-2021 V4 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose [pdf]
- FA Form Form Citizenship and Immigration Status [pdf]
- FA Policy - Financial Aid Code of Conduct [pdf]
- FA Policy - Refund and Repayment due to Withdrawal [pdf]
- FA Policy - Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) [pdf]
- FA Consumer Information - Disbursements [pdf]
- FA Consumer Information - Financial Aid Awards [pdf]
- FA Consumer Information - Drops and Withdrawals [pdf]
- How to Apply and Program Information
- File your FAFSA Online Today!
- Scholarships for Washington Students
- DoD Cyber Scholarship Program Application
- View your Federal Aid History Using Your FSA ID
- Request IRS Tax Return Transcript
- CityU Net Price Calculator
- How to Purchase Books through the CityU Bookstore Using Financial Aid
- Recommended Browser Settings for CityU Portal