What does an Institutional Review Board do?
Revisions to the Common Rule effective January 21, 2019.
Institutional Review Board Guidelines for Submission of Ethics Review Protocols.
Successfully Prepare your Ethical Review Protocol for submission.
Ethical Review Protocol PDF Download Instructions
Please follow the step-by-step instructions to download the Ethical Review Protocol PDF template. You must download the PDF to your computer before adding content.
- Step One: Download the Ethical Review Protocol Form to your personal computer.
- Step Two: Save the Ethical Review Protocol Form to your personal computer.
- Step Three: Re-open the saved Ethical Review Protocol Form from your saved file on your personal computer. Enter your research content.
- Step Four: Review each pop-up direction box for each question in the Ethical Review Protocol to ensure that you have included all of the required information.
- Step Five: Save the completed Ethical Review Protocol to your personal computer. You will submit this saved copy of the form.
- IRB Ethical Review Protocol Form A eff 2018-2019 [pdf]
- IRB Ethical Review Protocol Guidelines B 2016-2017 [pdf]
- IRB Word Copies of the Consent Forms C Rev 1-2019 [vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document]
- IRB CityU Organizational Consent Template r1 [vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document]
- IRB General Statement of ConfidentialityREV [msword]
- IRB Informed Consent Guide C rev 1-2019 [vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document]
- IRB Response Form 2016-2017e3 [pdf]
- IRB Policies and Procedure Handbook eff 6-2014 [pdf]
- IRB Notice of Research Completion or Request for IRB Extension Template [msword]
- IRB Autoethnographic Informed Consent Form eff.082019 [vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document]