Student Services

Commonly Asked Questions

Who is my advisor?

The name and phone number of your advisor is located on the My Account Page of the Student Center. Simply go to the menu at the top of the page and use the drop down under “Student Center” to select My Account. You must be logged into the portal to go directly to this page..

When does the quarter start and end?

When can I enroll in classes?

When do I register for classes?

When are final grades posted? Where do I find my final grade?

Where do I find the course schedule for registration?

How do I order textbooks?

Looking for a list of required and recommended resources for your course?

Where do I find information about Financial Aid and Scholarships?

I have questions or problems making payments.

How do I drop or withdraw from a course?

How do I apply for Graduation?

How can I get notified of CityU emergencies, school closing, or weather advisories?

What happens when there is inclement weather?

Where can I find general CityU policy information?

Where can I find information about CityU’s accreditation, mission and required disclosures?

Where can I find information about CityU’s programs and partnerships?