Students in the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership program will be able to:
- Critically analyze information and assess the current state of an organization.
- Design and conduct significant and unique research projects that contribute to the knowledge of the field.
- Design data-driven organizational evaluations and interventions, founded in accepted research methodologies, to improve operational performance.
- Develop effective strategies that guide organizations to change and adapt to future challenges.
- Evaluate a complex organization and its ability to use global and diverse perspectives to serve a variety of stakeholders.
- Utilize a project-oriented approach to lead organizations through innovative and visionary leadership.