Free Download of Microsoft Office Software
CityU students can download Microsoft Office software for their personal computer by following these steps:
- Open your CityU webmail (mail.cityu.edu).
- Click on the App Launcher Icon on the upper far left of the menu
- Click on Office 365 when it appears.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Install Office.
If you have questions, please contact the CityU 24/7 Help Desk.
Discounted Purchase of Microsoft & Adobe Software
- Visit my.visualstudio.com and login with your City University email address
- Next, visit https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools and sign in to the Dev Tools webpage.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button and enter your CityU email address and your usual password.
- You may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first time users). If not, you should see the software catalog with 118 software titles available for download.
- Follow this video for the rest of the instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJR_1egnLYQ
You have the option to download the 32bit or 64bit format of Project 2016/2019. Download whichever version will work best with your office suite. To find your product key, see screenshot:
CityU currently does not support Mac computers. There are instructions that can be found on the web regarding how to install Windows on your Mac so you can access MS Project:
You are also encouraged to come in to one of our campuses and easily use our lab computers for your school work. Please contact your advisor for information regarding the nearest CityU campus in your area.