The Master of Professional Accounting will prepare students to:
- Apply relevant accounting, audit, law and tax principles when preparing, analyzing and presenting information.
- Appraise information and results to identify problems, solutions and opportunities.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively while listening and synthesizing input.
- Critique business information with a global and diverse perspective.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of business decisions.
- Research relevant accounting, tax, and business information to guide business decisions.
- Use mathematical, statistical, and logic concepts and processes to analyze and interpret data.