The MS in Healthcare Administration will prepare students in the areas of:
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills: Design and conduct significant and unique projects that contribute to the knowledge of the healthcare administration field.
- Critical Thinking & Information Literate: Analyze healthcare-related information and assess the current state of an organization
- Diverse & Global Perspectives: Evaluate a healthcare organization and its ability to appropriately serve all of its stakeholders.
- Utilize a project-oriented approach to lead healthcare organizations through innovative and visionary leadership.
- Ethical Practice & Service in their Professions and Communities: Develop the ethical healthcare leaders of the future who recognize the social and economic value of responsible business strategies.
- Lifelong Learning: Conduct data-driven business analysis and interventions, founded in accepted research methodologies, to improve operational performance.
- Professional Competency & Identity: Develop effective business strategies that guide healthcare organizations to change and adapt to future challenges.