Students in the MS in Information Security Program will be able to:
- Assess the weaknesses, threats, and vulnerabilities of a system and apply risk management strategies.
- Connect with others, demonstrate the value of Information Security and effectively communicate to influence change.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Information Security in an organization.
- Incorporate ethical, business, legal, regulatory, and cultural concerns into Information Security plans and practices.
- Make recommendations and implement security policies and practices.
- Participate as a member or leader in a team providing Information Security expertise.
- Research appropriate resources for learning about new Information Security issues and practices.