About the Program
The Educational Leadership programs are designed for professional educators who wish to advance their career opportunities in public and private schools. The Educational Leadership Program seeks to prepare visionary, competent, and ethical leaders world-wide, who promote the success of all students. Through classroom and field supervised experiences, candidates gain vital knowledge and skills in school leadership and administration, educational reform, and instructional supervision. Leadership development is personalized, evidence-driven, and based on national and regional standards. Coursework is available mixed mode and online.
- Graduate Certificate: Residency Principal and/or Program Administrator
- M.Ed. in Leadershipp
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- Executive Leadership: Administrator Certification
- Executive Leadership: Superintendent Certification
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership: Educational Leadership Principal and/or Program Administrator
The M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program outcomes can be found here.