Welcome to the Masters of Education Program at City University of Seattle. The M.Ed. program at CityU is committed to a personalized path of study that prepares individuals to serve as highly professional, expert teachers in their workplace communities.
The M.Ed. at CityU is a Performance Based, innovative program that offers a high degree of flexibility for teachers. You decide on a pace that works for you. Options for completing the courses include:
The following supports are included in every M.Ed. course:
- Sample course calendar provided within each course;
- Flexibility to develop your own course completion calendar;
- Professionalism rubric that is aligned with professional expectations critical to a successful career in education;
- Weekly check-in section to connect with the course instructor/facilitator;
- Enhanced resources for research to include APA format;
- Direct connection to a librarian who gives guidance and resources in each course.
About our Programs
The following emphasis areas are available in the M.Ed. program:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Reading and Literacy
- Special Education
- Specialized Study (this emphasis may be combined with the graduate alternative routes to teaching program)
Program Outcomes are found here.