About the Program
CityU’s Master of Science in Management and Leadership is uniquely designed to prepare leaders, change agents and/or those who want to advance in their career by becoming strategic leaders. This program focuses on skills that grow organizations and people. Skills like communications, change management, vision and emotional intelligence – the most sought after skills in the global marketplace today. Some call these ‘soft skills’, many hiring managers call these requirements or leadership traits.
You’ll learn to make your organization stronger, communicate your vision and guide a company through crisis and change seamlessly. CityU’s industry-informed and practitioner taught curriculum will prepares you to lead by focusing on:
- Leadership theories and strengths-based models that apply effective business strategy.
- Self and employee professional development that aligns with organizational vision.
- Working collaboratively to make ethically, socially and environmentally responsible decisions.
- Navigating organizational politics and building strong teams within diverse cultural groups.
- Team building, coaching, and training strategies that create optimal employee performance.
Professionals from virtually any industry can position themselves for success with CityU’s Master of Arts in Leadership.
Job Titles of Alumni with degrees in management and leadership disciplines:
- Vice President
- General Manager
- Executive Director